Get an independent analysis with a Presentation Review!
You send me your existing presentation and a description of its intended purpose, audience & expected outcome, and I’ll review it thoroughly. I’ll report back to you in writing with a detailed list of observations and give you ample improvement suggestions (including examples) and ideas you can really use. Here's what I’ll cover:
• The structure & logic of your presentation. I'll check the flow, logic & structure of your work to make sure it meets the intended goal and audience.
• The writing in your presentation. I'll check the writing for any improvements and omissions and to see whether we clearly understand the message you’re trying to bring across.
• The template & slide design. I'll check things like colours, fonts and layout to make sure they work for you in stead of against you.
• The slide construction. I'll review the content and layout of each slide, looking for effective use of all slide elements including text, graphics and multimedia, as well as the individual logic of the slide.
• The tool usage. I'll check the usage of tools like PowerPoint in all its facets and will indicate the areas of improvement.
• The delivery of the presentation. I’ll run the presentation through a projector for a small audience of experienced professionals, making sure things looks the way they should when projected and whether the message is understood by those who are total strangers to the content.
All this gets done using a total audience impact focus, so you get to hear what the audience will think of your slides or report - which is the only opinion that really matters anyways. Here's what you will get from a presentation review:
• You will learn through feedback and examples what revisions you should make so you can avoid disaster in front of your audience.
• You will learn what to fix in the logic flow of your presentation to make sure your argumentations are clear and persuasive.
• I’ll review slides from a total audience impact perspective so you have the best chance of success when delivering the presentation.
• The review is done by me and other professional management consultants (with, amongst others, McKinsey & Company backgrounds) so you get insight from people who have delivered hundreds of presentations in front of large and small audiences and thus know what really works.
• Your presentation is tested through a projector so you know how it will look when you present and can correct any issues before you present.
• This independent analysis gives you honest feedback that you won't get from those close to you: I’ll tell you the no-nonsense, naked truth as seen through stranger’s eyes, -just like most likely your audience!